Innovative. Brilliant. Creative. All have been used to describe the individuals and the collective that make up Ad2, past and present. These people will be shaping the future of the advertising industry and many are already making a difference in their respective fields. From Mark Carlson, Creative Director of McDonalds, to the struggling graphic designers, Ad2 has seen its share of success and is a launching pad for rising stars.
A bit more about Ad 2 members:
- When we do push-ups, we aren’t pushing ourselves up; we’re pushing the Earth down.
- We were the ones who took Pluto’s planetary status away . . . just because we felt like it.
- Gravity doesn’t apply to us, but we choose to hang out with everyone else.
- We found Big Foot, caught him, and plan on using him on our public service committee.
- The Great Wall of China was built to keep us out.
- We invented football just for Superbowl advertising.
- We brought sexy back long before Justin even thought of the song.
- We came up with the theory of relativity, but Albert Einstein is a better fighter than us.
- We know Victoria’s secret.
- We have been known to “Connect Four” in three moves.
- We hate Raymond
Ready to invest in your career and become a member?
Click Here to sign up!