Join Ad 2 San Diego May 17th for a great Educational Event at the San Diego Ad Club! Kick off the evening by networking with fellow young pro’s in the San Diego Advertising and Marketing network. In addition to a great presentation and networking, sandwiches, snacks, beer and wine are included with your admission!
Kevin Drolet of the San Diego Union Tribune will present two topics that you won’t want to miss: Getting Hired 101 & Sales 101. This comes in perfect timing for students, recent grads, and professionals to get insider tips on how to make yourself stand out in the hiring process, and what makes good sales people. Kevin will cover the following:
Getting Hired 101
- Why you need to ask your interviewer questions and what kind of questions are most impactful
- How you can sell yourself in an interview
- Accomplishments vs. Experience – how to position what you’ve accomplished in life
- What hiring managers and recruiters look for
Sales 101 – An overview of the fundamentals of sales. The emphasis of this discussion is why the best sales people are not sales people. They are smart, trustworthy individuals who help people who make buying decisions.
- Earning the Right
- Finding the Need
- Creating the Need
- Selling the Solution
Not an Ad 2 San Diego member yet? Join now and get complimentary admission to this event! Click here to register.
Ad 2 May Educational Event Details:
- Date: Thursday, May 17th, 2012
- Time: 6-8pm
- Location: San Diego Ad Club
- Address: 3579 5th Ave., Ste. 100, San Diego, CA 92103
- Price: $15 – Ad 2 & Student Members / $20 – Ad Club Members & Non-Members
- Admission Includes: Speaker Presentation, Sandwiches, Snacks, & Beer/Wine/Soda/Water