Joining any of the committees of Ad 2 San Diego is a great way to get involved and make your presence felt and allow your skills to shine. It’s excellent for your resume and can be really fun and rewarding. Select any committee below to find out more about what they do to help Ad 2 and San Diego:
If you have a heart of gold, want to give back to local San Diego non-profits while putting your learned marketing skills to work, Public Service is your golden ticket. What you do in this committee will be in the public eye and can actually make a difference to a truly deserving organization. It’s a win-win!
- Oversee communications between client and AD2SD
- Initiating and attending all volunteer committee meetings
- Brainstorm and implement a full-service marketing campaign for a non-proit in need
- Creating all necessary marketing collateral, client and volunteer applications, and client contracts
- Present any campaigns that are entered into the AAF Public Service Competition at the annual national AAF conference
Take a look at some of the past campaigns put on by the Public Services Committee to see what they’ve done, and realize, next year’s big idea could be yours. You really can make a difference.
Want to get involved? Email: email@example.com
If you’re the ring leader type or the life of the party, check out our Membership Committee. In this position you’ll be a representation of what Ad 2 San Diego stands for; building your network, learning new tricks and always be the life of the party.
- Assist in growing our membership
- Break out of your shell — Increase networking and relationships among our members
- Recruit speakers for our “5 Minutes of Fame” Series
- Seek out the next shining star to be in our Member Spotlight
- Make sure Members are getting what they need out of Ad2SD
Want to get involved? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you into throwing parties any reason, or want experience in planning educational events or mixers? The Programs Committee gives you the freedom to plan and create within a budget that brings out Members, Non-Members, SDX Members as well as potential members. Based on how well you know how to throw a party, will determine a good time.
- Scope out venues for happy hours and mixers
- Get in touch with Agencies or Marketing Offices for our Untapped events
- Find speakers for seminar series or educational events
Want to get involved? Email: email@example.com
When you join the Communications Committee you become the voice of Ad 2 San Diego. Don’t let that intimidate you, this means you have the freedom to get creative with writing copy for emails, social media posts, and blog posts. You digitally get people fired up about upcoming events and meetings.
- Stay on top of all news and upcoming meetings and events
- Create content for the Ad2SD blog, eblast, and social media outlets
- Interact with members and find out how they heard about our events
- Act as liaison between committees making sure all events, meetings are on track
Want to get involved? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining the Education Committee will help you stay on top of the ever changing world of marketing and communications. You’ll work as the liaison between the student chapters throughout San Diego such as Art Insitute, USD, and SDSU sharing knowledge and wisdom all throughout the land!
- Develop and execute an event that will inform and educate our members such as Career Day
- Develop relationships with student chapters to provide speakers from Ad 2 San Diego
- Act as liaison between student chapters and Ad 2 events, meetings, and more
- Share internship opportunities with student chapters