Meet Kristin Craik. Kristin has been a proud member of Ad 2 since 2008, and will be joining the membership squad in early 2011. Kristin is a freelance copywriter, who knows that in the freelance industry, networking is the name of the game. She also prefers to play an active role in groups that she belongs to. For example, Kristin first joined Ad 2 after graduating from Louisiana State University, where she was the Ad Fed President. We are certain that she will be a great help to the membership committee, and look forward to working with her! If you ask Kristin what some of the key benefits to being a member of Ad 2, she’ll tell you that our happy hours are always a great place for networking, and the opportunity to relax after work with like minded professionals is one of the best ways to make connections. Kristin will be wrapping up 2010 with a trip to Michigan to see her family, and then will ring in the new year at a friend’s party in Rancho Santa Fe… Thank you Kristin for your positive attitude and your participation- we look forward to working more closely with you! To learn more about Kristin and her work, please visit www.kristincraik.com.
In her own words:
1. I’ve been a member of Ad 2 since July 2008.
2. For the holidays I’m heading to Michigan to be with my family and cousins. When I return for New Years, I’m celebrating at a friends party in Rancho Santa Fe.
3. I joined Ad 2 because I was new to San Diego. I had just moved out to California after graduating from Louisiana State University and knew the club would be a good opportunity from my experience as Ad Fed President at LSU.
4. I like being involved in organizations that I belong to, so I’m planning on joining a committee (probably Membership) on the Ad 2 board.
5. I’ve always enjoyed the Happy Hours and how they are great for networking. Relaxing after work with like-minded professionals is always a plus!Google+