Ad 2 San Diego is full of intriguing and inspiring individuals. Get to know your fellow Ad 2 San Diego Members! This months featured board member is Tony Rindsberg.
1. Where is your hometown?
- I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. I lived in Philadelphia for a couple of years before coming to San Diego. I consider myself a San Diegan first.
2. What brought you to San Diego?
- My family moved here in 1990, when I was 8.
3. What made you join Ad 2 San Diego?
- I was brought in by the educational seminars and events like Interactive Day- I’ve stuck around because of the awesome AD2 members and great networking.
4. What has been your favorite part as an Ad 2 San Diego Board Member?
- I really enjoy working with the other Executive Board members; they are an incredible bunch and I am lucky to get to work with them.
5. This weather has been heating up! What’s your plan for the summer?
- Lately, since the waves have been bad, I’ve been going snorkeling a lot. LJ Cove is amazing. I’m also trying to go on one more camping/climbing trip- Malibu Creek anyone?
- August Member Spotlight – Jimmy Keown
- July Board Member Spotlight – Donica Polce
- March Board Member Spotlight – Jennifer De Wildt
- August Board Member Spotlight – Andrew Mera
- August Member Spotlight – Rachel Kaplan